The C13 chain is an essential part of the new Ekar mechanical groupset; in addition to providing an efficient drive, in gravel riding, a chain must also ensure that the derailleur is able to shift gears smoothly, quickly, and always remain secure. Ekar's C13 chain is both strong and durable-and delivers impressively on all fronts. The C13 chain is only 4.9mm wide, which makes it 0.25mm narrower than the Campagnolo 12-speed chain, yet still offers the same high performance and durability that Campagnolo chains are known for.
- New C13 chain developed specifically for Ekar 1x13-speed gravel system
- Wide-narrow teeth design for efficient drive, smooth shifts & high security
- Narrow profile light weight, strong & efficient
- Strong, durable, links with different grades of steel & coatings for strength and to withstand wear
- Unique ultrasound bath lubrication impregnation system for long-life efficiency
- Classic Pin option